Updated: Jan 2
Ancient Greek civilization is a very rich one, full of poetry, science/math, political ideas, etc... The aim of this article is to inform you about interesting facts that are bizarre but true. Please note that this is only a list of six interesting facts and there are still more interesting facts that have not been covered in this article.
1) Some people in Ancient Greeks won't eat beans because they had a superstition that souls of the dead lived inside of beans!
2) The Ancient Greeks invented the theatre, some of the theatres could hold up to 15,000 people.
3) The Ancient Greeks also invented the yo-yo!
4)The Ancient Greeks invented the first democracy in Athens.
5) Over 1 third of the Spartan ( a city in Ancient Greece) population were slaves.
6) The Ancient Greeks invented the Olympics games.